Saturday, April 25, 2009

St. George

The Pizza Factory - YUMMY!!! I love it! :) Twisted breadsticks & diet coke.






The weekend after Easter, Titan and I, went down to St. George with my mom and sister for my sisters dance competition. We left Broc behind so he could study for and take his finals. We slept in, ate lots of yummy food, enjoy the dance competition and of course SHOPPED! :) Titan was an angel for the entire car ride down and back. He even enjoyed the dance competition and did really well with the noise. That's right, we initiate them young into the world of dance competitions in this family!!! It was a really fun trip and nice to get away to warmer weather if not for just a couple days.









1 comments:

Tara said...

I like how in the first picture all you see of Titan is his little hand reaching out for the diet coke :)