When I was pregnant I had not desire to really do anything related to nesting. Most likely because we were also moving when I was 7 months pregnant and moving into a smallish space.
The past week though, WATCH OUT! I have had like a gazillion projects pop into my head...a few even including sewing! I'm like all ready to take on vast projects and have got the decorating bug back BAD. I've always had a passion for Interior Design but the past few years have not really had the energy to keep up with it. I thought for sure when I was prego it would hit but it didn't...
The part that confuses me is the sewing?!? I took 2 sewing classes in college and each time was ready to throw the sewing machine out the window!!! Seriously. Had the BYU-I windows not been the kind that don't open, some poor student might have been hit by a flying sewing machine! Hmmm, maybe sewing machines and I can mend our relationship. We shall see.
Until then, 1st task is hardcore cleaning, 2nd task is fabric store, 3rd task hardware store, 4th task...the list just keeps going! :)



0 comments:
Post a Comment