23 years....huh. I think I should probably feel older than I am, but I don't! This is good though because there is still so much more I want to do in life and thank heaven's I've still got another 3/4 of my life to accomplish it all in (if I live to be 100).
It's crazy to think that although the last 23 years have felt like forever...I've still got 3/4 my life to live and create. Still so much more time to fill up with memories. The best part is Broc will always be with me from here on out....I love that!!! I love being married and I truly have found the best husband a girl could have.
As far as the birthday festivities: We slept in this morning, Broc made me breakfast, then I went to a shoe and purse party with Tara at Susans, Broc and I went to look at Ipods, and then to see Iron Man. All in all, a great day. For some reason when you are pregnant and it's your birthday...you can get away with anything!
Just this morning I found a pair of shoes I fell in love with...and for only $10.00. Well after setting the shoe box down behind a chair and putting my own shoes on top of the box and looking at more shoes, I came back to grab the box only to find it missing...someone had taken my shoes! Someone had purposely taken the shoes when I wasn't looking. No need to worry though because Susan took immediate action, found the shoes - as a lady was trying to pay for them and walk out the door with them - and brought them back to me. The shoes were saved! Don't come in between me and my shoes...especially when I'm pregnant and it's my birthday! lol
The only damper on the day was that my Ipod research was not entirely accurate and I found out that the price I had seen for Ipod's was only for the Nano, no the Classic which is the one I wanted. Truthfully, I was quite shocked when I found out the real price of the Classic (Which, hasn't it been out forever? Shouldn't the price be dropping by now???)
Any way, it has been a great 23rd Birthday!!! Here's to another year!!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment