Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Bachelor & Hair Loss

So since I have married into the Parker/Ross family...I have begun watching the Bachelor. This is one of the first seasons though that I've actually seen almost every episode. Every Monday night we are next door watching The Bachelor (yes, Broc watches it with us too).

I have to admit that my most favorite part of watching it, is Broc's commentary. He analyzes every conversation, facial experssion, etc. for all those who are watching. The entertaining part is...he's almost always right.

Like last week, Broc said Jill was going home. "She shouldn't have poured her heart out, big mistake!" I said "no way, she's going to be it, she's staying."

Who was right?!? Broc!!!

But now the question remains...will Jason go back to Deana? Or will he choose Melissa (Or as George called her last night Ursula) or Molly? I tried just asking Broc, so I could just bypass watching (like I would) but he says he needs to see Jason & Deana talk before he can give his final decision. So I guess we wait...

On a totally different topic this is a question for all you mommies out there:

What is the deal with hair loss after having your baby?!? Like SERIOUSLY!!! I swear I am going bald. Every morning and night CHUNKS of hair are falling out of my head!!! CHUNKS!!!

So my questions are:

1) When does it stop and why did it not start until the last week or so? (Titan is almost 4 months old for heaven's sake!)

2) I did just recently dye my hair a much darker color?!? Could it be it's not really falling out any more than usual but I am just noticing it more because it's darker and doesn't blend?!?

Any way, had to vent about that! I'd rather like to keep my hair!

5 comments:

Dwight and Kristian said...

I'm a total Bachelor addict as well! But, it's crazy how we all have our favorites and what not. I LOVE Melissa! I hope she wins!

Bethany said...

Mine started falling out when my boy was about 3-4 months, too. His poor hair fell out at the same time (sympathy loss?). Anyway, it lasted for about 6 months, but I haven't noticed it for the last few months. I heard that it happens because you don't lose any during pregnancy, so at least you've saved up some extra to lose! Not fun. . . sorry :(.

Tara said...

The only time my hair has not fallen out tons is when I am pregnant! I have no advice ....

Anonymous said...

I found your blog from Marianna's blog. I love the Bachelor also! :) I said Jason would pick Melissa from the beginning. I think he tells Deanna it is too late and he is in love with someone else. I think the scene where he is over the balcony crying happens after he tells Molly he didn't pick her! :) We will see if I am right. I like your blog!!

Meg and Brad said...

My hair is still falling out and I'm truly amazed that I still have any. It's ridiculous b/c I would rather keep it!

I am a HUGE bach fan - and trust me - you don't want to miss Monday's ep - b/c just when you think it's over - it's not. I'm just sayin' - make sure to watch the After the Final Rose! And then we'll talk!