Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Biggy Boy!

Titan is getting so big way too quick ( I am sure I will be saying that over and over again over the next 20 years!) but it's true! He now sits in his bumbo and talks to me while I am working. He is definitely a momma's boy. As long as he can see me and hear me...he is totally content (most of the time). We really did luck out with him! Quoting his Aunt, "He is the golden child". Of course he is still little. :)

2 comments:

Tara said...

Look how cute the golden child is in his little golden throne!

Anonymous said...

Hey cute girl! I just saw your comment; I certified through AFAA (just google them - it'll pop right up). They are very well respected and are recognized world-wide. Be wary of companies that allow you to do it all over the internet. I did the AFAA Primary Group Certification and it's expensive, but nearly all gyms will accept it. Good luck!