Thursday, November 5, 2009

A date to remember...



Back when Broc and I were dating there were a few times that I got spooked and wanted to run (I had commitment issues I guess) so Broc devised a scheme he figured would keep me from running too soon...

Broc being the smart person that he is, suprised me on my 21st Birthday with tickets to the Faith Hill and Time McGraw concert...the only cath?!? He only gave me one ticket. He kept the other for himself. My birthday was at the beginning of our dating (1 month into it) and the concert wasn't until August!!! He wasn't so dumb. He knew I wanted to go to the concert, and he knew that this way I would either A) Keep dating him if nothing else to go to the concert and hopefully in the meantime fally madly in love with him, B) Just go to the concert by myself and invariably end up sitting next to him since he would have the other ticket or C) I would really have to hate him to not go or date him that long.

In the end...he won! We were still dating when the concert rolled around and it was one of the best nights ever. We spent the evening walking around Downtown eating at P.F. Changs, and then going to the concert! In fact we were engaged pretty soon after the concert.

I found the picture taken at P.F. Changs while I was sorting through drawers today and that is what prompted this post! Just wanted to jot down a memory!!! :)

0 comments: