Monday, November 23, 2009

Live with Regis & Kelly

For years now (since I was in High School...quite possibly even before!) I have wanted to go to a taping of Live.

Every time I have been even remotely close to NY I have looked into getting tickets...but no such luck.

Then about a couple months ago they announced they were coming to Las Vegas!!! I entered online to get tickets. I also entered Broc as well trying to double our chances. My entries paid off because last Tuesday morning (November 17th) - there were the envelopes from ABC. The beautiful envelopes containing not one set of tickets - but 2 sets!!!

So Saturday afternoon we dropped off Ti off with babysitters and were off!!! We stayed Saturday night at the Ross Condo in St. George and then drove the rest of the way to Vegas sunday morning.

We were able to go to 2 different tapings of the show back to back and I loved every second of it. I can now check "go to a live taping of Regis and Kelly" off my life list.

We had great seats and it was a fantastic experience. Special thanks to Broc for being the best husband ever - being my plus 1 and driver!!! He was so great to help plan and implement this all so last minute. :)

Our camera isn't the best - but here are some of the photos I was able to take!










0 comments: