Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Harmon's


So here is insight into my thoughts, the following is my thought process on the way home from work today. 

"Hmmm....I'm really hungry. Astro Burger sounds good. Although I don't want to pay $6.00 for grilled cheese (insert: I get the combo meal)....Maybe Taco Time. No, that's no better. Paying $6.00 for a burrito is insane. I could make my own burrito for 1/10th that. Except food from a restaurant always does taste better. Shoot. I don't have tortilla's at home either. Mmmmm....tater tots. They do have that going for them. I could get tater tots. Those sound good. Tater tots smothered with cheese and ranch dressing. Although, I could also make those at home. But, I don't have those either. Better put those on the grocery list. Why haven't I realized I could make my own cheesy tater tots before?!? Wait. There's a Wal mart, I could just stop there. I prefer Harmon's though. Oh I love Harmons. The friendly staff, the drive up car loading, the clean happy atmosphere, finding treasures you thought were no longer made like "cheesy alfredo mac and cheese", ah Harmons. I really do love Harmons. So no to Wal Mart. I will just go to Harmon's later in the week. HOLY COW! When did I become so interested in grocery stores?!? When did I grow up?!? When did I start having a favorite grocery store or even caring? What the?!? Crap I'm getting older. Sneaky!!! I guess having a favorite grocery store comes with being married and having a kid. But really how did it happen. Strange. Where did the last 6 1/2 years go. Is this what "adults" think about? Favorite grocery stores? The cost of a burrito and how you could make the same tasting burrito at home. Hmmm...thinking of which I still need to look online and see if I can find the recipe online for Olive Garden's breadsticks so I can make them at home....oh oh oh...and their soup. Top priority when I get home. Then I can add that to my grocery list when I go to Harmon's. Oh Harmon's, my grown up grocery store."

1 comments:

Tara said...

Muahahahahahaha ... that is all I have to say. Soon you will shop like me. You'll know when the ads come out, the best times to catch the sales .... welcome to the dark side.