Every Fall I LOVE to visit Gardner Village. It's so fun to walk through the shops, see all the witches, get a yummy treat and just enjoy the Fall colors and weather. It has now become a family tradition with my side of the family and this is our 3rd year going. You can't have a more fun night...and it's all free, making it even better!!! (Well other than our $3.48 dinner) :)
We went last night and the weather was perfect. Titan loved see all the Witches and just being outside in general. He is going to be a sad little boy when the freezing weather comes! He spent most of the time with Broc riding around in his stroller while I went into the shops with my family and their kids. Broc could care less about the shopping aspect!!! :)
I absolutely LOVE October and last night was a perfect October night!!! The only downside is seeing all the Halloween Decorations and Home Decor in general, made me long for a home of our own for me to decorate...maybe next year! Right now we are having to rent a storage shed and the majority of the shed is filled with all my Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas decorations. Hopefully one day they will be able to come out of storage and be put to good use!!! LOL
Oh and while we were there...I saw this bedding that I went banana's over. It had three different prints: zebra, stripes, and damask and was in browns and greens. It was out of control and I wanted to buy it all and take it home right then...then I remember that I have a husband to put through medical school. Dang it!!! I took a picture from outside since they wouldn't let me take one inside. :) I just might have to go back and purchase it with my christmas money...if I can get Broc to agree to an advance loan on my christmas money...LOL


0 comments:
Post a Comment