Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Rosenberry Rooms




I have been looking at artwork for a while now to go in Titan's room...someday (it's always a someday)! I want artwork that will grow with him and the room. I am also not a fan of hippity hoppity bunnies or cutsey monkeys in pastels or even cartoon characters in bright annoying colors.

Needless to say...I probably will not be your typical mom who just lets my kid pick their favorite cartoon character and then plasters it EVERYWHERE!!! That is not going to happen. I know kids like it but not in my house! That's what toys are for...and then at the end of the day those toys go in toy boxes or in closets!!! Call me a mean perfectionist mom...but I blame it on my design background.

Any way, back to the artwork, I found this website and LOVE their artwork:

www.rosenberryrooms.com

I am so excited I found them and have cataloged them away for future reference when it's time to decorate Ti's room. The above were some of my favorites for a boy's room.

0 comments: