Our little man is growing up!!! We finally had to chop and even out all that baby hair. Our little blondie now has a "do".
BEFORE
AFTER
OK... I am waaaaayyyy behind on blogging. It has been a SUPER crazy and eventful week. So the next few blogs will be out of order but...you get what you get...
Last Saturday I decided our little man needed a haircut BAD!!! So I scheduled an appt. and took him to Cookie Cutters. He loved it...I loved it....so it was a win win situation. He got to watch Baby Einstein, drive his airplane, get a balloon (which he loved hitting all the way home, SO CUTE!!!) and he even got a certificate with his picture and a lock of his hair. It was a great experience and we will definitely be returning to Cookie Cutters for all our future little man's haircut needs. :)
***I tried scanning the the certificate (it actually contains the best picture, but experienced technical difficulties. If I can ever figure it out I will add it soon!***


2 comments:
Interesting salon concept for children, it's the first time I saw it!
Okay, so I called Johnny over to show up the cute set up that Cookie Cutters has since we might take Bean in soon. He looks at the pictures and says, "Wow! That kid kind of looks like Titan." Um yeah .... that's because it is :). He thought I was at the Cookie Cutters web-site.
Post a Comment