Saturday, October 24, 2009

Love at 1st Sight






So I fell in love with the above turquoise ball ornaments from Z Gallery last night. Love is an understatement. Broc was laughing at me last night because I saw them and within minutes had a whole christmas tree theme planned around them!!! I would do a Tiffany's Peacock Tree (or something like that - name still needs work) complete with Tiffany jewelry boxes, jewels, peacocks, etc.

Now I just need a place to put my christmas tree. I guess it will have to wait another year until we are in a home/apartment of our own.

Until then though, I may just go pick up a few of these beauties and catalog the idea away for that day. :)

Poor Broc I have already told him to plan on having more than one Christmas Tree in our house and for there to be a new one every year (well once we are no longer starving students)...LOL

0 comments: